1. Shred roasted chicken, reserving chicken skin and chicken bones for broth. Place in pot with quartered onion, garlic, 6 cups water, and chicken bouillon. Cover and bring to a boil.
2. In dutch oven or large pot, add butter, olive oil, finely diced onion, and celery leaves and sauté. Season shredded chicken thoroughly with meat/poultry seasoning and add to dutch oven along with diced tomatoes. Sauté for a few minutes on low.
3. Add broth from separate pot into the dutch oven using a fine mesh colander to strain.
4. Add carrots, cover, and bring to a boil. After 10-15 minutes (once carrots are slightly tender) add celery, 1/2tsp. salt, pepper to taste, 2 pinches ground thyme, and lemon juice. Bring to a boil then reduce to low simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
5. Add rice with 2 cups boiling water (I use a kettle for this) and stir. Cover, bring to a boil, then reduce to low simmer for approximately 20 minutes until rice is tender. Taste for salt and serve immediately. Enjoy!