1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and bake brie for 18-20 minutes.
2. Over medium heat, add pecans to the skillet and toast until fragrant (2-3 minutes).
3. Add butter, cranberries, fresh squeezed orange juice, brown sugar, salt, and pepper. Cook for 6-8 minutes until slightly thickened. Reduce heat to low, add honey and stir to combine. Remove from heat.
4. Once the brie is ready, remove the top rind and pour the warm pecan mixture overtop. Finish with orange zest, fresh thyme and flaky sea salt.
5. Serve with crackers or toasted baguette and enjoy!