1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare two 9” cake pans with butter and flour.
2. Using the Cuisinart Custom 14 Cup Food Processor, shred your carrots and zucchini.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and allspice.
4. In a separate large mixing bowl, beat eggs with a hand mixer. Then add sugar, coconut oil, buttermilk, and vanilla extract – combine.
5. Slowly add in flour mixture while mixing on low speed.
6. Once combined, using a baking spatula gently fold in the shredded carrots, zucchini, pineapple and walnuts.
7. Pour batter into prepared baking pans and bake for approximately 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow them to cool completely.
8. Once cooled, frost and sprinkle cinnamon using a sieve for garnish.