1. Combine olive oil, lime juice, pineapple juice, Worcestershire sauce, and Chef Merito Steak & Meat Seasoning. Whisk to combine and add steak. Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 min-1 hour (the longer the better if time allows).
2. Heat large skillet with 1 tbsp. Avocado oil over medium-high heat. Remove steak from marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side until medium rare (or to desired doneness). Remove from skillet and set aside to rest for 10-12 minutes while cooking veggies.
3. In the same skillet over medium-high heat, add the remaining 1 tbsp. Avocado oil. Then add onions and saute for 2-3 minutes until slightly softened. Add bell peppers and poblano pepper and saute for approximately 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Once tender, lower heat to medium and add garlic and Chef Merito Fajita Seasoning. Stir to combine and saute for 2-3 minutes being careful not to burn the garlic.
4. Slice steak at an angle and across the grain into about ½ inch strips. Serve alongside the veggies on a platter. Season with a sprinkle of Chef Merito Fajita Seasoning for extra flavor.
5. Serve with all the fixings – tortillas, guacamole, lime, cilantro, queso fresco, sour cream, salsa etc. Enjoy!